3X3 FIBA LEARN & COMPETE CLINIC
Join Hardwood Hustle on Friday, November 25th to learn and compete with other skilled female athletes in a fun, instructional, and competitive clinic. We will use FIBA 3X3 rules to expand our skills and knowledge on the court. This clinic will include two age groups - Grades 5th-7th and 8th-12th.
The first half of the clinic will provide athletes with the rules, knowledge, and understanding of the FIBA 3x3 game. The last hour and a half will be dedicated to breaking into 3X3 teams (coaches will split the teams up randomly) and playing LIVE! Through the live competition, athletes will have the chance to win prizes, Hardwood Hustle gear, and more!
FIBA 3X3 Details:
- Teams will be organized randomly at the event
- 10-minute games with running time
- 4 people/team (1 sub)
Benefits of 3x3 basketball:
1. Athletes have more touches on the ball (handling the ball, passes, rebounds, etc.)
2. Faster pace of the game
3. Every athlete is involved
4. Improves game-like decision making skills
5. Increases athletes’ understanding of spacing on the court